Brandon

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Union Ad Features Romney's Garbage Man

Want evidence of what a trash campaign the Obama side is waging? Here you go...

“If you don't have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare voters. If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.”-- Obama 2008 Acceptance Speech

After four years of high unemployment, rising debt, and retreat in foreign policy America faces a stark choice on November 6th. Instead of dealing with these issues, the Obama campaign and it's allies have waged a campaign of distraction and in the words of Obama's Acceptance Speech in 2008 "small things."

A perfect example is the latest ad from the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), a union which is one one of the top spenders on political activities and all on behalf of Obama and the Democrats:

Mitt's Garbage Man: "Picking up 15, 16 tons by hand, you know that takes a toll on your body...When I'm 55, 60 years old, I know my body's going to be break down. Mitt Romney doesn't care about that."
Just one problem with this pathetic and RACIST (using a black man in this way) ad. Had the dolts at AFSCME bothered to read Mitt Romney's book (they are probably still buying copies of Obama's "composite" memoir to prop up his income) they would read this:

During my campaign for governor, I decided to spend a day every few weeks doing the jobs of other people in Massachusetts. Among other jobs, I cooked sausages at Fenway Park, worked on asphalt paving crew, stacked bales of hay on a farm, volunteered in an emergency room, served food at a nursing home, and worked as a child-care assistant. I’m often asked which was the hardest job – it’s child care, by a mile.

One day I gathered trash as a garbage collector. I stood on that little platform at the back of the truck, holding on as the driver navigated his way through the narrow streets of Boston. As we pulled up to traffic lights, I noticed that the shoppers and businesspeople who were standing only a few feet from me didn’t even see me. It was as if I was invisible. Perhaps it was because a lot of us don’t think garbage men are worthy of notice; I disagree – anyone who works that hard deserves our respect. – I wasn’t a particularly good garbage collector: at one point, after filling the trough at the back of the truck, I pulled the wrong hydraulic lever. Instead of pushing the load into the truck, I dumped it onto the street. Maybe the suits didn’t notice me, but the guys at the construction site sure did: “Nice job, Mitt,” they called. “Why don’t you find an easier job?” And then they good-naturedly came down and helped me pick up my mess.

There's even a photograph of Mitt picking up other people's garbage!

Photobucket
Let's hope Mitt takes out the TRASH in the debate on Wednesday!
 
Forget about the killing of our Ambassador in Libya being murdered. Forget about unemployment or ObamaCare. If Democrats had their way THIS would be what the election is all about. I hope they get their wish!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator