Brandon

Monday, July 03, 2017

Trump: Embraced by the World as a "Leader"

Examples of the trust world leaders show in Trump continue to counter the negative image the media creates!

I've previously covered (don't forget Canada, Israel, Japan and China) how well Trump has been received by other world leaders and how it contrasts with what we have seen the last eight years.

I almost missed this example from June 26th in the White House Rose Garden:
Prime Minister Modi of India: Right from the opening tweet to the end of our talks, President Trump's welcome, which was filled with friendliness, his warm welcome to the White House by himself and the First Lady, I would like to thank both of you from the bottom of my heart for this warm welcome.
I would also like to give a special thanks to you, President Trump, for having spent so much time with me, for having spoken such kind words about me and my country. And I would like to tell you that I'm eager to welcome your daughter to India for the Entrepreneurship Summit.

President Trump, I'd once again like to thank you for the time that you have spent with me. I'd like to give you special thanks for that.

My visit and our talks today will mark a very important page in the history of the collaboration and cooperation between our two nations.
The Prime Minister's effusive praise and warm affection shown for PRESIDENT TRUMP (don't you love saying that) was matched by warm coverage for Trump in the Indian press. Two of the major newspapers used these photos from the event at the White House:



Imagine how much more PRESIDENT TRUMP could succeed in international relations if he had an American press that was as fair, accurate and supporting as some in the press of the world's largest democracy!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator