Brandon

Sunday, March 04, 2018

Former Sec. State Condi Rice: Guns Saved My Family from KKK Racists

If liberal gun grabbers had their way, blacks in the South would have been unarmed against the KKK!


RICE: “Let me tell you why I’m a defender of the Second Amendment. I was a little girl growing up in Birmingham, Alabama, in the late fifties, early sixties there was no way that Bull Connor and the Birmingham Police were going to protect you.

And so when White Knight Riders would come through our neighborhood my father and his friends would take their guns and they’d go to the head of the neighborhood, it’s a little cul-de-sac and they would fire in the air, if anybody came through.

I don’t think they actually ever hit anybody, but they protected the neighborhood. And I’m sure if Bull Connor had known where those guns were he would have rounded them up. And so, I don’t favor some things like gun registration,”
We've all seen the example from the Parkland School shooting. Government can't always protect people. Whether it's blocking a dangerous person from owning a gun or stopping him or her before they strike. There are times when the individual has to take responsibility for their own safety. That's what the Second Amendment is all about. 

And all those people running around blaming the NRA are doing nothing to solve the problem!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator